Sunday, March 16, 2014

That Girl


BANG! POW! KAZOOM! She struts in with her confident personality and outfit to match. This girl is ready to take on the world. Every person in the room stops and stares as her presence fills the entire room. As people talk behind her back, she realizes where they are.... behind her. She will get farther in life being who she is. This girl takes what she wants, does what she wants, and knows what it is that she wants.

                                                                   

In todays society, in order to standout, you must be different. In high school it may seem like you have to fit this cookie cutter personality, but that won't get you far. In the great scheme of life, you will barely remember what you did in high school. To accomplish your dreams you must be BOLD and CONFIDENT.

As I have said before, I have HUGE dreams. This weekend, I visited LA for the first time. Let me just say I was taken aback by everything I saw. This was where I belonged. I visited UCLA and went to Emerson College's opening. Seeing these places made me even more excited, but nervous for my future. It's very difficult to get into these schools. Saying this, I know I will have to work hard if I want to follow my dreams, and thats exactly what I'm going to do.

Ralph Waldo Emerson once said "Self-trust is the first secret of success". Just remember to believe in yourself and the rest should come easily. BRAVERY to do the unexpected is a big part of success.

ABOUT THE LOOK:
This outfit is a little too much to wear to school with the sky-high heels, but I think this would fit other, more enjoyable events. I love the pop of color that the green necklace and heels give to the outfit, and I think it gives more excitement to the outfit.




Grey Crop Top: Brandy Melville
Black Skirt: Target
Green Necklace: Charming Charlies
Green Heels: Calvin Klien


Photographer: Tommy Wu
Hair/Make-up artist: Mark Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment